Monday, January 9, 2012

The Death of My Own Procrastination

        After almost 3 weeks of break and boredom I finally achieved one of my goals before going back to school, to do SOMETHING. This blog is the result of my determination to end laziness and yet my room is still a mess... I guess I have selective motivation issues. Ok, so that can be my next goal that may or may not get done in the following week but that is beside the point. I decided to create a blog so I can share things that will hopefully make other people smile, like any random videos I come across, or songs that made my day a little bit better, or as my URL suggests thoughts that keep me up at night that are just to important to be kept to myself. 

        So as my first post I would like to share a video of a song called You Are My Joy by The David Crowder Band, it is basically my life's motto. If you are able to go and check out some of their other songs, these guys are awesome!

David Crowder Band


I hope you enjoy it along with the future content in this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment